On February 17, 2016, Governor Ducey signed a bill eliminating the tuition-free training to high school graduates, or Young Grads, at EVIT.
Beginning July 2016, Young Grads will be required to pay tuition for their EVIT training. Young Grads are students who have high school diplomas or a GED.
- Daytime (available in select programs)
- AM Session: 8:05 - 10:35 a.m.
- PM Session: 12:05 - 2:35 p.m.
- Evening Session: 2:45-5:15 p.m.
- Evening (available in select programs)
- Monday-Thursday, 5-9:30 p.m.
* - Available to students who qualify.
What do I need to do next?
- Tuition cost (PDF)
- Affordable Payment Plans for All Programs
- Financial Aid*
Schedule a personal advisement session with Adult Education @ EVIT by calling 480-461-4110. If you have questions about enrollment or financial aid, call 480-461-4025.