The mission of the EVITEF Education Foundation is to secure and distribute contributions from individuals, corporations, and foundations for the benefit of promoting excellence in vocational technological education and enhancing educational and employment opportunities for the youth and adults applying, attending, or who have attended the East Valley Institute of Technology.
The statement of values, as discussed below, is a set of principles that captures the spirit, philosophy, and practices of EVITEF, Inc. The values reflect the priorities of EVITEF, Inc. and the fundamental beliefs that shape policy and guide decisions.
- The Foundation believes that all people, regardless of social or economic condition, have the capacity to take charge of their lives and should be enabled and empowered to make critical decisions for their future.
- We value the full range of human diversity and seek to involve diverse populations in our staff, board, volunteers and clientele. We will practice equal opportunity in all hiring, promotions, and the provision of services.
- We are committed to meeting our clients' needs by helping provide the means by which they are able to attain their goals, resulting in competent, productive, and responsible citizens.
- We recognize that we have the responsibility and opportunity to contribute to the communities in which we live, in ways that make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
- We are committed to the efficient use or our resources and will work to enhance our productivity and stimulate innovation in the funding of our services.
For more information, please contact Kona Purcell at 480-461-4114 or email@example.com.