There are a variety of college scholarship opportunities available for high school students.
For a complete list and additional information on how to apply, please contact David Pullman, East Campus Counselor, at 480-308-4607 or James Martinez, Main Campus Counselor, at 480-461-4195.
East Valley (Chandler) Assistance League Scholarship
Deadline: Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Amount: $2400 over the first two years of college (six combine winners will be chosen between the two campuses)
• This is open to all seniors and young grads in all EVIT programs, planning to enter college in Arizona in the fall of 2017. Applicants don't have to live in Chandler
• Eligible students must be able to demonstrate financial need, as well as 2.5 GPA (submission of transcripts required)
• A letter from the applicant and a family member, as well as 2 additional letters of recommendation, are also part of the process.
• James Martinez, Main Campus - 480-461-4159
• David Pullman, East Campus - 480-308-4607