Adult Education &
The Center for Career Advancement
Adult Ed. is now part of the new Center for Career Advancement located at the Dr. A. Keith Crandell- Main Campus. We are excited to provide a single point of entry for all new and returning students; High School, Young Graduates and Adults over 18 yrs. of age.
Community Driven, Not Profit Driven
Adult Services through EVIT’s Center for Career Advancement may assist with:
- Admissions Advisement
- Specialized Program Advisement
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Financial Aid & Payment Plan Advisement
- Counseling & Career Guidance Services
- Industry Specific Workshops & Networking
- Support Services Post Program Completion
- Employment Services including Job Search, Resume & Portfolio training, Interviewing Skills
Fast Track Training for Long Term Employability
The following Adult Ed. programs lead to industry specific licensures & certifications and are currently offered in the Spring & Fall with evening schedules from @ 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Most programs take 10 months or less to complete, affording graduates the opportunity to gain entry level positions at a faster rate. Visit our Programs page for additional short term, on demand training options.
- Collision Repair
- Cosmetology & Aesthetics
- Electrical Power Technician (New Program)
- George Brazil Plumbing Technician (New Program)
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Nursing Assistant
- Practical Nurse
- Precision Machining Technology
- Sterile Processing Service
- Surgical Technologist
Check out the Adult Education @ EVIT Program Catalog.
Quality Training Programs that Save You Money & Make You Money!
Adult Ed. takes pride in offering our students the most affordable tuition rates in the valley. Students who conduct a cost comparison with local public and private training institutions, rate evit the best return on their investment. We make it our mission to give back to our community by affording the displaced workforce a cost effective opportunity to gain skills and get working!
Contact an EVIT Advisor @ 480-461-4110 or 4025 for complete details on the Adult Ed. Admissions process, tuition, fees & financial aid.
EVIT Adult Education is accredited by the
Commission of the Council on Occupational Education