1. Meet with an Adult Education Advisor:
Call 480-461-4013 to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins are welcome. Adult Education Enrollment is located in Building One on the EVIT Main Campus. The day/hours are as follows:
• Tuesday & Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Monday, Thursday, Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Summer hours -- Closed on Fridays
2. Complete Application Form below:
3. Apply for Financial Aid:
For Federal Student Aid, Veterans Benefits, Grants, Loans visit www.fafsa.ed.gov, school code: 035723.
4. Meet with Financial Advisor.
5. Pay Tuition and Fees:
All tuition, supply fees and book fees (if applicable) must be secured by a signed payment plan at time of enrollment. Accepted forms of payment: cash, cashier’s check, personal check, and money order, VISA, or MasterCard only.
6. Get a Parking Permit & Student ID:
The tuition receipt entitles a student to a free campus parking pass. A $5.00 Charge for Student Photo ID.
EVIT Adult Ed. Program Catalog
EVIT Adult Ed. Application
EVIT Adult Ed. Student Handbook
Call an Advisor at 480-461-4013 or 480-461-4025 for assistance with the enrollment process.